Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive View Post
It's mostly protection from negative entities. The group I'm part of are mostly sensitives who are coming into their own, none of us, myself included have discovered their paths, we're all either healers and empaths. We go to many different kinds of haunted environments, with mixed receptions to our presence, sometimes without protection other than that provided by our guides and family members who've passed on. Because we're all in pretty much the early stages of our development, more than anything my main concern is that we don't really know what we need as protection, some of the team have done this kind of investigation before, we're all firm friends, luckily, but I think we need more than just a solid bond of friendship!

Okay. Amethyst is not what I would choose for this. I would make pendants/bracelets (something to be worn in contact with the skin) with the following three stones:

Black Tourmaline
Rainbow Obsidian
Howlite

The howlite is said to help create awareness and positive emotional expression. It is a stress-reducer. My feeling is that it will help you discern from truly negative entities and merely unhappy ones.

Rainbow obsidian because obsidian (while not a stone per se) does help block/ground negativity. Rainbow in particular can assist in exploring otherworldly experiences.

Black tourmaline because it is an excellent reflector of negative energy as well as a good grounding stone. I use it a lot in my stone healing.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote