View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #39
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.J.Q. View Post
Saw in the femme zone a thread about femme and femme relationships, bot how is it with butches?
Is there any butches who only can feel attraction to other butches?

/R
Yes, absolutely yes. I am forever amazed by those who say that butch on butch is disgusting or wrong. Really? Who is anyone to judge what another feels or desires? Since when has anyone have the right to judge another about anything?

The butch/femme dynamic is easy to understand I think because someone is the more masculine and that is something that is the "norm". We are comfortable with the "norm" and God forbid anyone should deviate from that. (Chuckles) It is when we deviate from what is comfortable that we have to examine it more closely and open our minds to the possibilty that while we cannot understand it, we might at the very least be willing to accept it.

I do not wish to preach to the choir but I will say this. The dynamic between two butch personalities (for sake of arguement) is strong. It is real. It is powerful. It can bring both to their knees, literally and figuratively. The connection between two butches cannot be denied. It is an amazing thing. Just as amazing as two heterosexuals, two femmes, butch/femme and anything in between. A relationship where two people are committed to one another should be sacred and supported. Not nit-picked because it doesn't fit into a nice neat box with a pretty bow on it.

I understand the looks... the eye rolling.. the head shaking because two butches just don't fit that "norm"... and I know many do not want to be "normal"... many would just others to accept what "is". Don't analyze it. Don't pick it apart. Just let it be. I am not saying everyone who is not in a butch/butch relationship feels this way. But I have seen it first hand.