View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 01:49 AM   #856
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I strongly disagree that Biden shows signs of cognitive decline. People need to educate themselves on what people with stuttering challenges go through -especially when talking spur of the moment. Obviously he has accomplished a great deal in his life and overcome many challenges and adversity.

The Bros would cobble together video snippets as “proof.”. Really dudes you were supporting a guy a year older and who had a heart attack. Get real.

Does Biden seem a bit older than even when he was Vice President? Yes and he is by a few years. Quite frankly Trump, Sanders, and Biden are all on the old side to be president yet they were the final three left standing.

Unlike the current narcissist in the White House, Biden welcomes having strong and accomplished people around him. I have a strong hunch he is going to pick Kamala Harris for VP. We’ll see. He will have a strong team.
Bullshit. I've been watching him for years. There's a difference, and it has nothing to do with stuttering. Don't tell me to educate myself about speech pathology. I'm a special education teacher. I know a little about it. Why are you so rude, Bulldog?

I haven't even seen any videos on the subject put together by the Sanders camp. And I am sick as fuck of hearing us referred to as Bros. Want to influence people to vote third party? Keep calling them Bernie Bros.

Re Sanders and even Trump, they aren't showing their age the way Biden is. It varies.

My reason for not trusting Reade is that she reported it differently two times. But I think Congress and the FBI need to do a thorough investigation.