View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 09:52 AM   #134
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I love when someone bumps this thread and it's active again. It's one of my favourites on BFP.

So as anyone and everyone who knows me, knows how incredibly stupid romantic I am but I find as I age, romance becomes less and less a part of my life and I'm really not okay with that. I'm actually very sad about that. And I wonder if it has something to do with aging and that we get jaded with our years of romantic experience and just don't have the energy for the effort anymore or.... if it's me and I don't inspire that kind of romance anymore. Either of those answers are unacceptable to me. When I look at my post to this thread above^ a few ago, I wonder even moreso if those moments and gestures are gone forever now. With all my heart and soul, I hope not.