imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I dunno, I ve learned that snap judgements about chemistry for me can be all kinds of wrong. When I sat down across from My ex T, the first thing I thought in my head was "no" and that was the instant chemistry decision.

Boy was I ever wrong. Over the following month of hanging out and flirting and then sleeping together, she came to become the person I have to date, the strongest ever chemistry with. I'm rarely a physical look type person. But there were times I could not stop staring at her naked body in utter wonder. That had never happened to me before. Oh, I've thought people were hot and sexy, but never been unable to stop staring at them in drop down eye full lust that hurt to look away.

Because for me, people get hotter and hotter as I get to know them. Physically. I physically find them more attractive as I get to know them. They somehow change in perception. The more I trust someone, the funnier I think they are, the more I see them as independent and able... The hotter they look. Sex will start dripping off them.

However, the more pushy they get, the more whiney, the more demanding, the more insecure about their abilities, the more jealous (possessive is different. Possessive I can deal with), moody, conservative, and sexist... The less physically attractive they become.

One Butch I found very attractive because she seemed so together, reliable, kinky, and she played a ton of contact sports so she was quite tank like in her build... Drank too much and called me (massive red flag number one... Putting the brakes full on) told me while drunk on the phone that she wanted me to take care of her, that she wanted a sexy, kinky girly girl to look after her, cook for her, be her nurse.

*jams into reverse and floors it in backwards direction* she became extremely unattractive, physically, the next time I saw her. I couldn't control that from happening. My skin crawled when she tried to grab my hand.

Some people want me to want them NOW, the first two minutes I ever see them. Never going to happen. But if it gets to the place where I am saying that I want to be their girl? You can bet that I that point I sincerely believe and truly think that there is no one on the face of the planet that is hotter, more sexy, more fuckalicious than they are. And the chemistry will be off the scales for me.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: