Old 01-29-2011, 08:44 PM   #19
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Today wasn't a work day for me...so it was up at 8:30, make Rooster some tea and peanut butter toast for both of us...jumped in the shower, dressed, took him to Odyssey of the Mind workshop...talked to my mother while he was in workshop and read a book for a bit.

Once he was done, took him home, heated up some leftovers for lunch, ran off about 100 flyers (we're going to leaflet the whole neighborhood), drove down to the Humane Society to have a look for Banshee (no luck), stopped at the grocery store on the way home. Boys hauled bags out of the trunk while I put groceries away.

Relaxed for a little bit....then back up to make dinner, load and run the dishwasher, clean the kitty box, give Scoote a smooch as she and the Prince headed out to a movie.

Phone rings...neighbor thinks they have Banshee cornered. We jump in cars, race down there....false alarm...drove back home, then kicked back on the couch to watch Primeval with the Rooster.

In a little bit it'll be time to kiss my kiddo, brush the dogs teeth (seriously) and get myself headed for bed.