adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

Do you use the term "woman" as part of your identity? It is my identity

What does it mean to you to use/not use the term "woman?" Using the word woman as who I am makes sense for me. It naturally fits me. I have never had anyone misunderstand that or get confused when I use the word.

Does tension/discomfort exist for you in using the term "woman" together with butch, femme, queer, or any of your other identity definers? If so, why?
Only in here. Butch and Femme are genders for some. They are not for me. The use of the word butch and femme mean very different things to different people. Queer does fit with woman for me. As an ID I have settled on that IN HERE. In my personal life, in the real world, around people who use the words in the same way that I do - I do ID differently.

If you do not use the term "woman" how did you come to the decision not to? N/A

How is "woman" different from "female" (and I don't mean in the academic sense, but in the lived experience sense). Female for me is what is between my legs and is my sex. Woman is how I feel inside which nicely matches my outside.

What does "woman" mean? For me it means I'm an adult of the female sex.

What does "woman" not mean? For me it doesn't mean weak, restricted or boxed.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post: