Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

Beast Boxing Turbo, a PC boxing game with RPG elements (in the form of upgrading abilities by purchasing training and gear) in which you play a "lowly human" named Char, who totally fought some punk monsters when she was a kid and totally bets she can take them given the chance and the training, so she buys herself an "awesome" (read: patchy) monster costume so she can disguise herself as a monster to compete in the monster boxing tournaments of Beasthalla and punch monsters in the face. I am not bullshitting; this is an actual game. Also a hard one, but I find it actually responds to me not being an idiot, which suggests that it is what might be called the good kind of hard.

On sale (for like $3.39, I'm pretty sure I've had beverages that cost more than this video game), I snagged Sine Mora, a very strange story-driven side-scrolling shoot'em-up game that I think was originally released on console but recently got ported to Steam. The weird part, beyond "story-driven," seems to be the pilots' ability to manipulate time--it's not absolute, as they still only have so much time to work with for every given task, and every fatal mistake they have to negate eats up that time. I appreciate that the starting difficulty level is designed for people who don't play a lot of shmups, like myself.
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post: