Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinajewelry View Post
Yes! It's stupid and backwards.. I'm a femme and no one ever thinks I'm a lesbian. They think it's hard to believe. I end up doing silly and obvious things like wearing rainbows. I don't get noticed by girls, and I'm kinda shy so that sucks!
I can identify with this. I have a rainbow necklace myself. lol! This is sometimes why online dating is so much easier. Still, I get those "you're a lesbian" comments. Well, no I identify as queer but yeah, I'm queer. It's very annoying and condescending especially if some biological man thinks you just haven't met the right one yet.