TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I got out today because I had to and found the roads are clear now. Thank goodness, and I went and checked on mom today. She's fine.
Here's what sums up our forecast since Friday........
Friday .. Sunny and 75 degrees
Sat.... RAIN and 70's
Sunday... Rain with flooding and 65
MONDAY.......... OLD MAN WINTER DROPS A BOMB on us and brings us ICE< SLEET< AND SNOW TO OUR AREA.....Dallas got it bad today. Luckily I didn't get the wintery mix of that mess, we got the cold weather though.
Currently it's 733 pm Central time and it's 36* but with windchill it's 28* with 11 mph winds, temperature dropping fast. Supposed to be below freezing in some areas around me. Our lows are in the low 30's and highs are 40's the rest of this week. With all this rain, it's made it soo cold here, there's so much humidity it's not even funny.

I pray for the victims that had to endure such tragedy of the tornados yesterday. There 11 recorded, but i have video of more on FB that weren't counted that hit my mom's outlying area of town and a few more elsewhere as well. I guess no spotters for them due to them not being able to get out in some areas to drive where they were due to flooding.

Thanks all for the kind words, it's much appreciated. Take care and Thanks again.
Justy