View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 10:07 PM   #4768
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I forgot to share my stinker-ism I opted in for and aimed at the doctor yesterday. I am so rotten sometimes and unable to help myself!

Keep in mind, I felt physically awful at the doctor's office yesterday - fever, ached all over, headache, exhausted. Well, from the start, I did not like this doctor ... to me, he was --->> a grumpy old man. It did not matter what I said, he was somewhat disagreeable. I asked him for an antibiotic shot. He said no because I did not need one. He told me he was prescribing Tamiflu. I had to beg for antibiotic pills. He acted like it was such a burden on him to write the antibiotic script for me. This really set me off. Then, very serious-like, I said, "have you got anything you can prescribe for my dog, she has a raw butt???" Though short-lived and almost undetectable, I did see a glimmer of shock in his face. Priceless! I never said or acted like I was joking. He said I would have to take her to a vet for treatment.
😀😃😆
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: