Old 10-20-2016, 06:50 PM   #202
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
Yup! I'm ve been working since May. I was asked if I wanted to join a very well established clinic that is run by one of my outreach instructors: my outreach at the HIV support clinic. He runs the highest rated clinic in my city, and also teaches students at the HIV clinic to give back to the community.

So, I have an incredible start. All that bone crushing hard work has paid off with an incredible placement offer. I'm doing well. I love my patients. It took 6 weeks to stop being really fucking sore and exhausted after I started, as I can burn up to 3,500 calories in a day at work. So I have to take very good care of myself. I got myself a cleaner so I'm not bogged down at home with extra work, kicked out my flatmates so I have a place on my own finally, and I just adopted a very lovely cat.

I need rest and low stress on my days off. So I'm not going to be busting my tits looking after someone. So, either it's someone fun and easy going with no drug and alcohol problems, or I stay single till I'm in my grave lol
Titsalina, that is so wonderful! Wow, congrats on the offer to join such a practice! You deserve this after going through some tough economic times. Good on ya!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: