Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I had borrowed a piece of clothing from one of my sisters and messed it up somehow. I also borrowed a pink dress with no sleeves from my aunt. There was a string hanging and it kept bothering me. I discovered the string was attached to the belt which was made up of little ropes and twisted to make a belt. The string was stained from chili. My older sister then pointed out that I have a chili stain across the front of the dress by the belt. My sister found a tag that said the dress cost $9,878.00. I cried and cried but then my aunt came and said she only paid $100 because the daughter of the lady she bought it from was a dressmaker and she had tons of dresses. I continued crying and saying I was never borrowing clothes again.

So bizarre. I'd be interested to know what this means.
Wow! That sounds like a nightmare. Sorry that you had such a bad dream Wrang1er.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: