Old 01-12-2018, 01:30 AM   #229
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I had the strangest dream last night. Does anyone know what I’m talking about when I say “ the picture of Jesus knocking on the door”????? My Nana and Pappy had this picture (more than one, actually) in their home when I was growing up. Well last night I dreamt of this picture and now today I’ve been driving myself crazy trying to figure out WHY????????????? Any ideas? Could it be my Nana trying to contact me?
Wow, that's intense. I wonder if it could be some kind of message. Anyway, it sounds like a positive message being conveyed, rather than an ominous one, don't you think? Like maybe she's watching over you?
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post: