View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 02:22 AM   #13769
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I have been riding the roads looking for Gavin with no luck. I had to fill out a late slip this morning at work.

I hope so much he is okay. Wish he could have been able to complete his heartworm treatments and stayed at least long enough to have eye surgery. His eyelids turn under, cause his eyelashes to scratch his eyes.

Gavin has been someone's dog for about 9 years. Not only did they beat him but they did not meet any of his medical needs either.

Gavin rubbed off his collar and rabies tag on a stump. I found it a little ways down the driveway. The boy does not like fences and collars.

Safe passage to you Gavin!! I will not forget you. Should you return, there will always be a place for you with us.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: