Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

last night's dream was wild and vivid.

i dreamt that i called Mel when i was on the road and said *i'll be home in two hours*.... well i am going along the interstate and see a sign that say

*Welcome to Altanta!* (Totally the wrong way)

Well that could totally happen with my directional challenges, but anyway i pull in to what appears to be a convention happening, and go into a very upscale and busy restaurant to get a meal. i felt under dressed (this always happens to me)... i had to walk through all this chaos and people to get in.

i leave the restaurant only to get to my car and see my wallet is missing.

i go BACK into the crazy restaurant and see my wallet on a shelf behind the hostess desk. Only my wallet is gold and shiny, but its definitely my wallet.

She hands me my wallet and i open it, it's empty. License, money, credit/debit cards all gone.

i call Mel and have a meltdown. Mel says hy is buying me a plane ticket so i can just go home.

i get to the airport, and they won't let me on as i have no ID. i open my phone case and see my debit card, and am pleading with TSA to just let me go on the plane so i can go home.

Then i woke up

i am wondering about the glittery wallet. It was way prettier than anything i would ever own.

A few weeks ago i had a dream i did some (justified) terrible things and i was just trying to get home. Nothing but obstacles.

i think i just want to go *home*
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: