View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 09:47 AM   #45
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Let's see...........

1- If I am having a conversation with you I do not appreciate that you look at your text and start texting.....

2- I don't like to be late for anything....and sure don't like to wait for someone who is running late (because of lack of organization, lost track of time, lack or respect etc)

3- While driving, if I let you in to merge, it doesn't take much to give a "Thank you"

4- When someone doesn't let you merge and you are at the end of your lane......that PISSES me off!!!!! Let me merge you idiot, might take 5 seconds off your ride.....WOW sorry....IDIOTS!!!!

oh one more...

5- I do not like word "DEAR" and also don't like that someone uses a term of endearment towards me, unless you are my girl/.

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post: