View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 06:43 PM   #12
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Today, I searched for any current article concerning warning signs about an impending US Economic Collapse, which many financial analysts foresee by 20/20. I worry because the next US President needs a strong cabinet of members who can steer us out of massive debt incurred by the current admin, which gets worse every day they are in office. Just the other day, I saw a PR campaign that featured Warren Buffett, telling investors to keep pumping money into the stock market. The last time Buffett made a statement like this, it was shortly before the Economic crash of 2008.

According to an CNN news article, published almost a month ago, it talked about how current US Debt stood at $29++ Trillion dollars, coming off the 2018 calendar year. All this load of baloney foisted upon the American public about how the GOP tax reform would help the public (it hasn't, and the rich pay nothing and keep getting richer), and how the GOP are privatizing Medicare or how republican held states are stripping medicare policy or stripping down any policy, so their party can profit off privatization of certain programs they won't support, because it doesn't make their wallets fatter??? IMHO, it's super scary because in the wake of the current US administration defanging every law on the books to keep social programs accessible or how the current administration is setting up our country for massive economic failure of epic magnitude, the general public needs to keep in sight the damage that has been done and how we need to recover our democracy from the impending US economic crisis that is bound to bust in the very near future (less than 12-18 months away).

See Link to Article Below:

US National Debt Reaches Rises $2Trillion Under T***P (CNN, 1/4/2019)
Here's the other article, I meant to cite too, before the edit window timed out. It was published in The Guardian:

Global Economic Crash Predicted in 20/20 (The Guardian, 1/5/2019)

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote