cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

The doc is affiliated with U Vermont, Montpelier (capital city). They have an active youth trans program. At least they are familiar with the care. Went to the Jan. appt. It was just a check in to tell me that everyone (therapist, surgeon) appeared to be onboard.

It lasted about 20 mins. He knows that I live 3 hrs. away. Every appt costs 100 dollars in out of pocket expenses that I don't think can be re-cooped. Next (hopefully last pre-op) hoop is that Anesthesia wants cardiac and IM clearance based on my medical hx before surgery.

He wants to see me again after getting that. Will call the office to see if we can Skype that visit. Really not thrilled about spending 6 hrs and the cost for a 20 min visit.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: