View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 11:39 PM   #42
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh, SUGAR TIT!!

... as my mother would say. (Cross between shit and tit, I guess.)

This topic kind of makes my stomach fold up into knots.

I'm not exactly quite sure what the OP is about - fully. But, the terms "female born, we are all alike/common" kind of made me uncomfortable. (I might have misread or misunderstood this though.)

When this thread opened up last night... I then today took a gander at my "last queer site" and had to shut it right down (for myself), with regards to where they were at with dicussing this type of concern. (Again, my feelings about it, nothing with regards to any progress or intense discussion, etc...)

I see though, that this needs to be hashed out... especially here at a new site.

I could probably list some things that would throw a major tizzy into this thread/thus site, but... I won't, can't - why should I? Why would I?

To me, I just can't understand simply how and why folks just cannot accept and respect each other's spaces.

I have a bit of a problem with the word "exclusive". I admit. (Especially were inclusive is being an open concept here.)

THUS, I can kind of relate with what Jack said. I think "this stuff" and my wife "is open and sweet and believing in all of this lovey...". I totally get.

I wonder why folks are just intrusive at times. Why they instigate. Why some just don't know better...(?) Why they must "post competively".

What is it called? Drive by posting? Drive by "dumping"? Why ruin a thread? (Someone's good mood for the day?!) Why take defense? (But, I do understand the need to be able to defend yourself in any walk of life - and there should NOT be anywhere [here] where someone can BASH another, especially within a same site - and no one can respond!) Heck, that shouldn't happen ANYWHERE, but unfortunately is our reality. This "need" that is...

However, as some have mentioned - I "trust" in the overall goodness, that folks will "stand up" against bullshit within certain trends of threads. I also believe that some threads are wishing and hoping - well, and state as much, for input from "others".

BUT.................................................. ......................... to ME, it comes down to "simple common sense". Would I go into a thread about Femme's and make fun of them, bully or challenge them - for what I believe is "best" for them, etc..? Would I go into a transsexual thread that seemingly wants privacy or support "would be nice and welcome" - and be a complete idiot disrespecting folks there? Hell no. Would I go into a butch thread and "man down" butches just to make myself feel better? What kind of shit would that be? Yet, at times... it seems that these things are happening.

Ya damn part of the problem or the solution? Wake the fuck up now...

How about some basic respect and curteousy? Really. My little analogy keeps running through my head here: I show up at a party and start trashing the celebrations behind it, the folks having a good time... mock it, or get defensive, etc... (Even when I was welcome, but not invited.) But, if I loved and embraced everyone as they were there: WHAT AN INCREDIBLE GIFT "HAPPENING" that could potentially be, YES???!! YAYYYY!!!!!!

I just wonder why we can't look at it something like that here (?)

Hope this gives thought somehow to this topic. I really am a bit perplexed by some of this OP though, I admit - sorry my brain isn't working right lately.

AND I'm also too tired of it - to "receive" correctly. Keep on though!!

SMILE.

Sincerely
WILDCAT
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post: