View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 08:56 AM   #45
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I like exclusive spaces.. So many times I see a *Purposed* thread become dominated by those it was not created for... It sort of sucks..

Like going into a thread for book lovers only to find out that it's been derailed by a football game..

Like Gemme... I thrive on how people think, what makes them who they are, I want to know what someone is thinking, why they think it, and how their thinking affect the way they move through the world..

So, I read anything that interests me.. But I don't post in all of these threads/forums... Because some of them, I am not... Some of these threads, I am OTHER... and while I might want to add my thoughts, my voice to the topic.. My fingers might itch with the need to put in my
.02's in... That is my *privilage* talking... If a group of people whom I am not says.. "Hey, we love you, but I really want to talk to someone like me, someone who has faced the same issues.." Then I need to respect that want.. that need...

Random who keeps thinking about the time she was at the comix book store having a wonderful discusson about alternate time lines and histories, and this guy kept trying to redirect the discussion to last nights Huskers game and we all just stared at him and crickets could be heard through out the building...