View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 03:56 PM   #1101
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
Poor Skippy dog (my roomie hates it when I call him Skippy Dippy Doodle) NEEDED a bath...
...before I even started the water, he was doing the Doggy Paddle in mid air over the tub, as I held him there, cracking up at him, then tested the water and started the hand-held shower...before I placed him in the tub, his paddling got faster....TOOO CUTE
Poor Skippy Dippy Doodle, the Bluetooth thief, has had a rough day...
Today while giving his brother a bath, I found out why Dippy's soap didn't lather up ...my roomie had placed the peppermint OIL on the tub instead of peppermint SOAP...Poor Dippy is a slippery lil dude today.
Then poor Dippy is "in the dawg house" for chewing on his Daddy's Bluetooth last night. I wish you all could hear Blade tell the story of WHERE he found the pieces!!!

There's no way to stay mad at Dippy..he's just too dang cute!! Especially with his big Yoda ears!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: