Old 10-21-2014, 06:00 PM   #1110
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

A conversation with my buddy at work. Preface to the story my buddy is a preppy redneck, his girlfriend is a Dr. The conversation is after the company gave us all pink breast cancer awareness bracelets and pink safety glasses in a safety meeting. So the conversation goes like this, him talking.

Me and KK went to Belk's over the weekend. We were at the perfume/cosmetic counter. They had this bowl of these wristbands in like 4 or 5 different colors. I got one of each color......at this point I'm shakin my head and rolling my eyes. He says he collects these wristbands.

We got back out to the car and the wristbands pulled the hair on my arm. I said OUCH and pulled them down my arm. KK says what are you doing with those? I said they had a whole bowl of them at the perfume counter. KK says, I know where you got them I ask what are you doing with them, why do you have them. I said, they were free and I collect them. You know they are awareness bracelets.

KK says OMG, those are for customers to put on their wrist so the sales associates know what you are there for perfume, make up, whatever. I said Ummm OH. Well do you want me to take them back? KK says OMG PO no I don't want you to take them back. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it would be to walk back in there and put them back and have to tell those people, my redneck boyfriend, stole them thinking they were free, awareness bracelets.

Yall, OMG I can't tell it like he did but he had me laughing so hard. It helps to know that she is all prim and proper and he's just a hometown boy.

Four years ago when they started dating she told him she was writing a book and that he was the study. She said she was going to call it From Bubba to Bond in 12 easy steps. ROFLMAO!!! I don't think she has gotten him to step 3 or 4 even yet.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: