Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
The entire way the Kavenaugh debacle went down. To have such a close vote for confirmation is alarming. That in and of itself was a huge indicator of how divided the elected officials were. That’s a rallying cry!

I have seen all kinds of posts about women marching. While that is fine and good- there needs to be a plan to mobilize and be that change agent we know we can be.
I know it’s not much but tonight I joined the Institute for Women in Politics. I think we all have to start somewhere.
That is what is heavy on my mind.

I was upset that Lisa Murkowski publicly stated that her vote was going to be an NO, but upon seeing the vote results, she actually did not cast an NO vote. Saying that one is voting no and not following through on voting NO, is an huge red flag, in my mind.

Thanks for sharing about your decision to join the Institute for Women in Politics.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: