imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah, it's good to look at percentages. Things that are close to the middle (under 5%) either way, it's good to take again a couple of times.
If you keep coming up close to the middle on either side, it means you are ambivilant for that trait (mixed feelings or contrary ideas). For example, I'm ENxP - depending on what's going on I'll come out T or F. I act like both ENFP and ENTP.
Don't forget, these are rough and should really only be used as a place for introspection and self understanding. A good base for questioning. Companies use these things in the states (I'm told) to group employees or select teams (!?!) and self reporting is never really a good way to actually scientificaly do anything.
These things are fun to think about and I do consider others aside from their type. Healthy individuals should be able mix and I feel a little bit WIERD classifying everyone into 16 types based on jungian psychology.
But I think it's kind of fun and interesting and a way to chat and get to know people (I do this but I don't do that, that's way off)
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: