Old 04-28-2018, 07:04 PM   #249
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Been worried about how my core will look after the
top surgery removing size DD beasts. Got a beer gut too
even though don't drink beer, in fact hate the stuff. Am
sure gut will look like a mountain.

Will be glad to get the breasts gone, though. I am waiting
for Internal Med. and Cardio. clearance then my surgeon is
ready to schedule the case. Probably be done 1 month later.

Dapper, got a question after reading about guy's drains. My
surgeon told me there would no liposuction. Does that mean
there will be "dog ears" automatically?
No, it does not automatically mean you will have dog ears. Dog ears most often occur due to surgeon inexperience/lack of skill. Some dog ear procedures can be taken care of in the surgeon's office and you should also ask if revisions are free. People should ask that at the time of their consult.

You will see some grossly overweight guys have fat on the sides of their chest, which they call dog ears. However, this is actually back fat and a different procedure would need to be done.

Regarding liposuction, I was just at a trans live surgical training this past week. One of this morning's live surgeries was double incision top surgery. Dr. Bluebond-Langner was saying that she never uses lipo when doing top surgery because there is too much of a chance of having flat spots. I think that makes sense.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: