How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,428 Times in 6,883 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

We have been slowly introducing the new chicks to the pups. The cat has no interest in them. Maybe she's pretending?

Jacques absolutely ADORES them. He sits on the bed and watches their every movement. He gives them kisses when I take them out. He's just so sweet.

Bitsy is visiting from my mom's house and I'm pretty sure she wants to eat them. I held her over their cage (hate that word) and she just shivers and shakes and if I pick one up she licks her lips a LOT lol No tweets for you!

Yoda is ambivalent. He's just my zen doggie dog.

The chickies are SO adorable! I feel like a mom again. Every little noise I wake up (yes, they're in our bedroom) I keep counting them (we have six!) and making sure they're all eating and drinking. I'm also questioning my ability to eat chicken after this. I always based eating chicken on the premise that they are not that intelligent. My chickies leave me feeling my theory is incorrect. I couldn't imagine eating them