Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,163 Times in 2,006 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

I was talking to a friend last night about the Prop 8 ruling yesterday. This friend is a national activist for Same Sex Marriage and has been very active and written books about it. She told me that if this case does make it to the US Supreme Court whatever happens will be a very narrow ruling. She said this particular case coming out of California would not address same sex marriage through out the entire USA. Whatever ruling may come out of the US Supreme Court would be pertinent only to California.

I am not an attorney. I have never heard of such a thing if the US Supreme Court rules on a matter, I thought it becomes the "Law of the Land." Does anyone here have any knowledge of what I am asking about? Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: