View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 08:20 AM   #1063
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
I am so sorry that I missed the bash stuff. I had made the basket (it came out good!), but was unable to get it out in time cause i was in hospital. Some folks know, some don't that I have cancer. The fucking "c" word. Well now the Dr found bladder cancer, just when I was thinking I was gonna be ok. So here we go again. I am on morphine and have become an expert on throwing up lol.......On the 14th of Oct, surgery awaits me. Getting a bladder stint and a catheter bag......oh joy of joys! I miss being active here, I really need something to be involved in besides Dr's, drugs, and all that crap.can I come back??...........
Rain, I am glad to see you visit, even if you can't play. Hoping you have better and better days. Will be thinking of you. I'd make you some to sip and relax and let the sun shine upon your face.
I miss you when you don't pop in here. As you saw above jennifer won the PenPal prize, and was thrilled. pixie and I arranged it on the raffle table, and it was fun. I knew your basket was around the planet somewhere.

Yes, staying active here is really advisable. My Gramma used to say idle hands are the devil's work. I was her lil devil, and she gave me stuff to do allll the time.

About the nasty big C. Make it a little c. I am writing a book about having the little c. I have been a cancer activist for over 25 years, a six year endometrial ca survivor, and a Mentor at Long Beach Cancer Center. I see the importance of staying connected and playing. So, come out , come out , wherever you are, whenever you can, and if you need to yell out in the middle of the night someone is usually here.
Tommi

Best wishes. Tommi
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: