Old 07-02-2017, 07:50 AM   #1674
StoicStone

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch..............
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference...............
Relationship Status:
single...............

StoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful for fire department EMT's brave enough to run past my old labrador (who was full on trying bite them) to get me to the hospital. I am also grateful for advances in medicine that allowed me to fully recover from my stroke in 2 days (i.e. no permanent paralysis) and get the hell out of that hospital. lol

I am sure the EMT's are grateful that my old dog has no teeth!

I am most grateful for my 8 yr old granddaughter, who was with me at the time, and remained calm and clear headed enough to call 911, and gather all my medicines for the EMT's. She is truly a special little girl, and I am overwhelmingly proud of her. Things would have gone very badly for me if it were not for her quick thinking and maturity.
StoicStone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StoicStone For This Useful Post: