View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #43
femm_cb

How Do You Identify?:
Bitch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BITCH

femm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputationfemm_cb Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh mylanta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Hi everyone!

i know that we have some talented folks here on the Planet, and with Admins permission i'd like to start a thread for folks to use when considering things they need or gifts in the spirit of supporting our own community.

i sell my Photography here.. www.ATW-photo.com.

Thank you for those who have purchased my Artwork! It allows me to get the necessary tools to keep doing what i love!

i also sell my crochet things here... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/e...0000417343412/

We sell our home made jams/jellies but are unable to ship them. Some of you got some at the Reunion and i hope you are enjoying them!

So what do you want to buy/sell ????

Disclaimer: This thread is approved by the Owners of BFP but are not responsible for incomplete transactions, unsatisfied customers. Buy and sell at your own risk. Please do not post your payment or personal information and use caution when giving this information out.

I just sent you an email - I am looking for some art work for my office. Your pictures are just simply beautiful