How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

My lucky streak with finding the one working stairmaster empty ended, so it was back to the climbmill for me. I did my usual 30 minute climbmill pattern of 5 minutes each at Levels 6 down to 1. I tried to keep my heart rate at around 155. It felt good. I am so proud to have acclimated to the climbmill. My horizons have been widened. As previously mentioned, even tiny changes in routine are tough for me to adjust to.

Today I saw the Perfect Daughter and we chatted in the locker room. She's getting her college degree in Psychology, the same undergraduate degree I have. I'm curious what direction she'll go in her life.

Today was super busy but all good:
work
work late
gym
make homemade soup
go to bed too late because there wasn't enough time in the day

I still struggle with going to bed on time. That's when my exercise stops during the week, when I'm not getting enough sleep, and the lack of sleep builds on itself. I haven't figured out how to handle it. The soup I made was amazing, and I made more to have during the week, so that's useful, but still- can't manage my time and go to bed on time. Sometimes there are aspects to the self that are difficult to solve. Maybe it's just not easy. I know some can function well on low sleep but I'm not one of them.

Hope everyone enjoys their exercise.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: