How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Both of the stairmasters were in use, so it was off to the climbmill, though my affection for the climbmill continues to positively evolve. I really like that it has the built in heart rate monitoring unlike the stair master. I did 35 minutes on the climb mill, Pattern: Levels 7 down to 1, 5 minutes each level.

In the locker room Miriam (elderly, plump, ornery, teaches theater to other elderly folks) and the old Ricki Lake show producer (who I don't especially care for) were chatting, and I asked them if they knew the extension to call the front desk. Miriam yelled out the answer, and then when I was getting ready to dial it, the old RL show producer scampered over and showed me that it was written on the phone. After I called the front desk and was back at my locker, Miriam approached me and criticized the old RL show producer for answering me after Miriam had answered. Miriam said something like, "Little Miss Perfect has to try and outdo me." It was funny, and I was just glad she wasn't upset with me at the moment.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: