WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2myladyblue View Post
Once upon a time, my mother made these stovetop cookies that she called "spiders". I remember that they involved oats, cocoa, sugar & butter (Maybe even coconut), but I don't know the recipe! They mixed up in one pot & then set in the fridge.

My nieces are all coming over next week & I'm hoping to find the recipe before then! Does anybody have a recipe like this???

~LadyBlue

hmmmmm... did you ever find your answer?? the closest I can think of are nobake cookies... cocoa, milk, butter, sugar, oatmeal and peanut butter... if that is what you are looking for just google nobake cookies... you can make them with or without coconut...

I always set them out on wax paper to harden.. but depending on the climate or humidity they may not set up and have to be refrigerated... Hope you find what you are looking for!

Becca

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post: