Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

How do you know they visit your page every day? Just because June's name is there every day does not mean Juney has visited every day. 10 more people would have to visit after June's last visit to kick her name off.

=========================
This idea of registering before you can read is something I do not understand. What does making someone register do for privacy when bots and spiders get to read anything they want to read without registering?

How many people are we stopping from reading and learning by requiring registration? There are many reasons a person might not want to register. How does creating an obstacle (registering) to access this site help build and create community? What safety does requiring registration create?
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote