View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 07:30 PM   #28
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I am a fan of stones. I am also a foster parent to, well whatever wanders in apparently. Clear/Cloudy quartz are the most transient in my house. I have some pieces I use for healing work that I would not, in good conscience, give to someone else, that would just be plain cruel.

I have a fondness of plain old black river stones. Many of the Medicine Wheels that I have built are made of black river stones. I also like to use them to keep and hold space. I have a wonderful assortment of stones and gems, many of which I regret to say I do not remember the names of. One of my favorites is apophyllite. It is a great generator and will help me if I need to give another stone a quick tune up. It has also benefited me by clearing my healing stones, especially if the work I have done has been particularly heavy.

I too love peridot and it resonates much more to me than aquamarine. We must both be March babies bit. Are you a Pisces? I am a cusper so some day I am soooo Aries and other days I am Pisces. I am much easier to deal with in Pisces.

What are some of the stones others use in healing work, personal or otherwise?
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: