View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 05:08 PM   #17
Loren_Q

How Do You Identify?:
Loren. If you want to know about me, just ask.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, but I'm not that picky.
Relationship Status:
it's complicated...

Loren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldMeSteady View Post
Thanks for the post, TenderNight. It's hard to find people in this community who are open to poly. I'm in an open relationship and it's hard to find a butch top who's okay with that.
Maybe it's a location thing, I'm in the San Francisco bay area and there are quite a number of butch tops who are poly. Course it depends on what you mean by "poly".

For me my poly extends my BDSM. I have had (or still have) play only relationships, sexual and/or romantic D/s based relationships, non-romantic D/s based relationships and so on.

My spouse and I both have agreements in place so I can have these (and she can have hers).

What I've found is a lot of women my age are less open to poly (I'm 54); it may be that I have a spouse/primary and am not available to be exclusive or something along that line, but that's where I see less interest.

"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power."
Oscar Wilde
Loren_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loren_Q For This Useful Post: