RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

I cannot say this one just made me smile, but rather made me down right laugh out loud.

So, it has been very rainy here the past few days and my little dog Pete really does not like the rain. However, when I took him for a walk it was drizzling but enough to make him want to shake off his wet fur. Fast forward to being done with his walk and as I stood outside the door un-clipping his collar he shook as usual. This time he shook so hard his long little tail hit the metal screen door behind him and he scared himself to the point that I had never seen a dog spin around so fast. Then, as I was laughing so hard at his adorable cuteness, he looked back at me and almost smiled back and continued wagging both butt and tail only a step away from the metal screen door.

Then we went in.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post: