View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 03:43 PM   #1
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation
Default Red Flags on Dating Sites/Personal Ads?

Disclaimer: Not all Russian women are con artists, and I'm sure most of them are very nice, honest ladies. Please don't yell at me! Thank you.

Some women have great luck meeting other lesbians through dating sites or personal ads. I am not one of them.
I joined Match.com once, and apparently I'm catnip for Russian con artists who want, "beeg booch lady please to help me with doktor beels for my sick granmudder "...whatever.
One who said she lived in Ohio sent me a pic that was so dated, she had on silver and blue eye shadow (even I knew that was passe, and I don't even own any). In the pic, she was standing outside at an airport with a sign on a building behind her written in Cyrillic.
I played dumb and asked her what language the sign was in. She said, "The airport was when I was in Oslo, so it is probably Norwegian."
Yeah? Well, I was Finnish with her after that.
Later, I Googled her profile and the links that popped up covered the screen. Apparently, all these Russian ladies use the same profile, and they all route their hustle through a server in Ohio.

Otherwise, I learned there are certain terms used by regular American women in profiles that mean, "DANGER TURN BACK."
I will list the first one, and please add your favorites...

1. I hate drama. <--this usually means they are always in a state of drama, and they either create it or draw it to themselves whenever possible.

Yours?
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: