Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I've thought about something regarding this thread and it may only be my perception or the fact that we are all individuals with different tastes or that the question is being answered as I also interpreted it but I just don't have that particular 'on' button orrrr I could just really be missing the mark on this totally, but (for me) some of the posts are more along the lines of what turns you on, as in a general way, and that's great. Turn ons are certainly better than turn offs. Maybe I just experience an instant turn on differently than others.

What I gathered from Girl_On_Fire's orginal post was that she wanted to know what flips the switch and/or what changes the script in an instant. See original post below:

That word 'instant' makes all the difference to me. For me, it is not the 'oh, that's nice' or 'I could feel desire or attraction for this person if they did/said/were/knew this'.

For me, it's the eye-widening, breath catching, tummy tightening moment that says I DESIRE YOU whereas in the previous moment there weren't sexual thoughts or undertones at all. Whether right or wrong, whether in a public or private environment, whether expected or unexpected. It's just suddenly there, where it was not immediately before, like a flame in the dark.

I don't know. Late night/early morning pontification and rambling, I guess.
Yes, this is pretty much what I meant. Instant. As in, I'm thinking about bagels right now to "Oh my God, take me now." It's okay though. We can expand.