Old 12-12-2009, 09:47 AM   #7
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

think another thread is called "Whatcha reading"

Diva,,,I to will puchase a book based on how it feels in my hands. Now that i have a kindle I do not have that method of choice as frequently.
Snow flower was a beautifully well written read..

I read primarily non fiction all subjects imagineable but do try to toss in a fiction or two each week to lighten up the list and have a few smiles or tears. If you have not yet read "The Help" I highly recommend it. it has recently hit the best sellers list, which is one of the few that deserves that rating.

Another book I absolutely adored was "March" remember the book little women? this is the story of PaPa and what he was doing when he was away.....Fantastic READ....course anything by the author of "MARCH" is a worthy read, she writes fiction and non fiction and I have enjoyed both spectrums of her writing.

Currently, I am without books to read so will be wandering the stacks and looking for this weeks selections. any suggestions?