Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

If I won the lottery (for real, lol), I'd pay off my six-figure higher education debt (guess what's most important to me, next presidential 20/20 election) *FIRST*.

Then, I'd create a non-profit medical center to serve the needs for those who need medical help or need medical supplies and can't afford either to see a doctor or buy medicine. AND, said medical center would have to have accessible body centered care treatment teams for diabetics and access to insulin for zero cost or some small donation along in-kind type trade for services.

That's just a start for now.

But, I'd like to also put some of the lottery winnings to good use by creating a food network of some sort to help feed anybody who needs access to clean food.

After that,...or even before,.... create a national campaign to bring about the adoption of law to regard water as a human right, deserving of full protection, so no one will die of thirst.

Last but not least, I know- I know, lol, it's dream of sorts, this 'winning the lottery', but I'd take a nice long vacation, go on a walk-about, providing my legs hold up, and visit places around the northern continent of our country. Maybe go up to Canada, visit Montana, visit rural areas, go coast to coast, but mostly visit northern territories I've never seen before (as long as it is possible to visit such places). Maybe....Take a few pictures. Eat some local foods. Purchase arts and crafts from local artists. Invest in another's happiness, and my own, somehow.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: