Old 07-09-2019, 12:43 AM   #39
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation
Default OK, so I have thought about this before....

I visualize spending my lottery winnings like this:

Real Estate purchases in interesting cities that can be used as Airbnb's when I'm not there. Apartments with great architecture in lovely centralized neighborhoods. Places like: Paris, or France, Italian Riviera, Buenos Aries, San Francisco, Hawaii. I would pay people well to run them, and spoil my guests. I would advertise internationally and show up without notice. I would also create family events and memories. Come to Paris for Christmas my loves, here are the tickets. Don't be late!!! I would create interesting events and parties.

Buy land with good water rights. Open a retreat center and host events that benefit causes that my heart believes in.

Set my kids up with housing and businesses. Beautiful gift, use it well or loose it. There are no second chances for poor decisions.

Hold close and paint life interesting for those I love, the ones that love me well and honestly.

Help animals somehow.....
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post: