imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Bite. All of Bite's products.

Lipstick and liquid lipstick -$30 cdn

All are made 100% food safe. That means you could eat it. Because, frankly, you do.

No fragrances. No crap. Ingestible. Amazing moisture on the lips, never drying. It's been cleaning up at beauty awards through 2016 and 2017.

They are now starting to make "beauty sticks" (multipurpose for eyes or lips or cheeks) as well.

I bought their Agave Lip triad a sephora because my lips were falling off and I loved it so I bought the travel set of lipsticks. Will buy them over anything else now.

I bought them for a friend who is allergic to everything with scent and can rarely find any kind of make up to wear. She can wear them.

So, I'm thrilled. Canuck company, made in Canada (factory exceeds minimum wage with very good benefits package) with Canadian concepts of food safety, award winning, fabulous results, great colours, small batch production, not tested on animals, very good colour payoff, staying power (4 hours), non-drying.

"Bite is made by Bite: Every one of its lip innovations is handcrafted in its Canadian facility, and made with natural, organic, good-for-you, ingredients. Bite does not contain gluten, sulfates, parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals (not even silicone)."

Those things are important to me if I'm going to pick a brand, I'm very fussy.

The lip balm and lip sticks are not vegan. Lip balm contains lanolin, lip stick contains bee's wax. Liquid lipstick is vegan.

<3
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: