Old 05-10-2014, 07:54 PM   #39
Kimpooh

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian, just me ;-)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She... Her... Baby... Babe... ;-)
Relationship Status:
Single

Kimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST Reputation

So, what I would like to ask you all is:
How do you feel about your partner's breasts?
Are they a turn on or not?
Do you want to touch them? Ignore them? Play with them?
Do binding vests turn you on?
If your partner had top surgery, would they become more or less attractive to you?

I love her breasts!! She however, does not. In fact until we got together, she hadn't been intimate without a shirt or sports bra on in 20 years!! This was one of many "rules", as a butch, she laid out to me. But she quickly realized how much I TRULY loved them & gradually relaxed completely without covering them up. I realize that initially she did this for me but now she loves that I worship her entire body! Why wouldn't i? Even tho they disrupt her mannish appearance to her, to me they are a part of her & a potential source of pleasure for us both & I love every single inch of her!!
As for top surgery....it would make me sad (cuz I really am a boob girl &#128522 but ultimately it's HER that I love, not only her breasts
Kimpooh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimpooh For This Useful Post: