Old 03-22-2014, 08:25 AM   #2
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post
http://www.pridecenter.org/butch/

I will be leading the discussion on Old School Butch: The Ways, Manners and Culture

Hope to see you there!
Wow. This looks fantastic. I SO would have gone to this, but I am away at a transgender conference. I could maybe come back early....

The "breakout sessions" are described as "discussion groups". Does this mean the topic will come up and people will discuss, or will there be a lecture/presentation at the beginning? For example, with what you are leading...Are you speaking on the subject first...talking about the history/culture, or are you just raising the topic and then discussion immediately ensues?

I am going to post this over in the events forum with a link to this thread. This is worth traveling for!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: