View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #1004
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation
Default good to be back in the proverbial saddle... giddy up~

God Grant Me
Serenity to Accept
The Things I
Cannot Change
Change the Things I Can &
The Wisdom to Know the Difference

Living One Day At a Time

Enjoying One Moment At a Time

Accepting Hardship As The Pathway of Peace
Taking As He Did, This World As It is
Rather Than As I Would Have It

Trusting That He Will Make All
Things Right If I Surrender to His Will

That I Might Be Reasonably Happy In This Life
And Extremely Happy with Him in the Next

Zip A Dee Do Da
Zip A Dee A
My owe my
What a wonderful Day

Plenty of Sunshine
Coming My Way
Zip A Dee Do Da
Zip A Dee Day

Mr Blue Bird
On My Shoulder

Yes It's True

It's Actual
Everything Is
Satistfactual

Zip A Dee Do DA
Zip A Dee Day
Wonderful Feeling
Wonderful Day

I go to a morning meeting every morning, come rain or shine, snow or blizzard...

And there is a core group of old, and I mean old timers that meet 50 minutes before the meeting to do pages 84-87

And they then finish this morning meditation, spiritual reawakening... with singing their blessed hearts out...

Zip a dee doo dah
Zip a dee day

oh what a feeling
oh what a day

I swear to G.d that I fell into this group quite by accident, but imnsho... I think G.d wanted, needed me here. Big time.

I had been resting on my laurels, very lazy... now, I am active again and living life fully, with purpose. And I know today precisely what my purpose is, why I am here on earth.

I am here to be of Service. And those of you may remember that I used to have a tag line over at the old site...

In Service,
Lady Di

***We all serve, even the Queen of England serves. The question becomes... who do you serve?***

~haven't changed a bit, my essence, my very soul... the very heart of me is unchanging and full of love for all mankind. Even those who have done me wrong. I am not a saint... dats for sures!

Living and learning, growing in the spirit...

ODAAT,
Di

***still giggling from the "My Owe My"

my oh my... love me my fellow addicts and alcoholics

with that song stuck in my head...

tis a wonderful day to be clean and sober, especially grateful for my emotional sobriety, more than anything on earth at this moment~

Last edited by Lady_Di; 12-03-2011 at 04:50 PM. Reason: my favourite typos need explaining...
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote