How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I had back pain last night from the hotel treadmill- sigh, always happens with treadmills, especially cheap ones.

So today -still at the hotel- I did 20 minutes of the elliptical. It's the kind of elliptical that is most popular these days, where the feet jog instead of scissor. The machine always feels uncomfortable to me, and today was no exception. My feet were really hurting. It seems everyone else loves the elliptical but not me. Also, I could not get my heart rate up. It sucked.

Then I did the recumbent bike, level 10, and that worked fantastic. To keep myself interested and mainly to keep my heart rate up, I did exercises with a 6 pound weighted ball while biking. I biked for 30 minutes. It was a great work-out.

Then I did 15 minutes of floor exercises, weight lifting, and stretching. I haven't done that for awhile and it felt great.

One of the lesbians from the conference was in the hotel gym also working out, and we exchanged a few words. Fun!

My total workout today was 1 hour and 5 minutes.

I like that being away from my own gym pushes me out of my "stair master" comfort zone and pushes me to be a little creative

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: