View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 02:17 AM   #3635
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
WAKE UP & PAY ATTENTION tap on the noggin for people who can't stay off their phones while driving.
Thanks for passing this along. I'm not driving now but when I do I'm a careful driver. It's my sons who need to know this. They rarely travel to OR but just in case. Beside, law or not they shouldn't be on the phone while driving anyway. No they should be driving as if hell is just a blink away and they're prison bound deserving of it if they do. It's not as if they're teens anymore. What if they killed someone! I wish a law like this would be in place in every state. Of course then we'd have to build a lot more jails and prisons. My children shouldn't complain about how much having to build more jails and prisons would cost them in taxes because if they text and drive and kill somebody, they're gonna want to be locked up anyway. To stay safe from me. They can't just go out and kill people so they can have a phone conversation. How selfish is that! And if they do, then they're just going to have to wear ugly prison shoes because no way in hell would I reward that kind of behavior by giving them commissary money to buy Nike or Reeboks, or something else totally unnecessary so they can impress their convict friends. Enough to get them invited them to join some prison gang or something. Or wind up beat to the point of near brain damaged, as some other law breaker convict steals the shoes I paid for. Plus then you know they'd be pleading with me for a new wheelchair because those the jail provides for them are not electric. If they want to be fancy paralyzed well then I'd highly recommend they do it on their own dime, and not while incarcerated at the tax payers expense.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: