Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Buenas Noche Pajama,

I have a best friend that I've known for nearly 28 years. Her and I were roommates back from 2010-2011. After going through a nervous breakdown, I myself tried to understand what caused this. I realized that I had to forgive so many people from my past before I allowed myself to heal. When I was finally finding my happiness, she would continue to bring up the skeletons from our past. I kept telling her that I didn't want to think about the past and wanted to view my future. When I decided to move back to Orlando, she used every secret and painful memory against me. Five years later, I'm still not to happy with how she handled my decision to continue my growth. I've since all but forgiven her.

I would also sit down, write this person a letter and get out your frustrations. Then in a few days reread that letter and see how you feel. I'm sending you a huge hug and hope you find your peace with this.

Zimmeh
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: